What is a Richie Brace, and how is it used?
- Will brace the foot or ankle using different modalities based on the condition and treatment goals.
- Limiting joint motion for chronic ankle instability or arthritis
- Restore joint motion seen commonly in dropfoot conditions or neuropathy
- Decrease the load on soft tissues such as ligaments and tendons
- Restore alignment of the foot anatomy such as rearfoot or with abduction/adduction of the foot
- Offloading the plantar surface of the foot used with charcot or neuropathy.
Give us a call today if you think a Richie Brace may be right for you