If you have a ganglion cyst that is causing problems, you may want to see a podiatrist for treatment. Conservative treatments, such as immobilization or corticosteroid injection, may help to reduce the size of the cyst. If needed, your podiatrist can also perform surgery to remove the cyst. Learn more by reviewing our video library.

Are You Suffering From Ganglion Cysts In The Caldwell Or Meridian, Idaho Area?

If you're suffering from ganlion cysts you owe it to yourself to speak with our experienced podiatrists as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 208.855.5955 to schedule your appointment. We service all areas surrounding Meridian, Idaho as well as all areas in the Caldwell, Idaho area. We look forward to helping you!